CultureFilmNews Stan Lee jokes about being rushed to hospital

Legendary comic book artist Stan Lee was rushed to hospital Wednesday evening following reported shortness of breath and an irregular heartbeat.
After the TMZ article was published, many Marvel fans were shocked by the news, having seen the 95-year-old looking well a the Black Panther premiere just one day earlier. 
Lee has since exited the Los Angeles facility and spoken to press, saying: "All I really want to do is tell you that I'm feeling great.”
Speaking with KABC-TV in LA, the Marvel co-creator joked: "I'm glad I spent that evening in the hospital. It did me a lot of good. It probably did my fans a lot of good. It kept me off their backs for the evening. But I'm feeling good now and I can't wait to get in there and tangle with all the competition.”
Last year, Lee cancelled two Comic Con appearances, reportedly due to health issues, returning with a Facebook message reading: “Been feeling almost back up to snuff. So time to send out the battle cry: EXCELSIOR!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0+ Best Free Hacking Tutorials | Resources to Become Pro Hacker

Best Hacking Websites & Forums for Hackers to Hangout! – 2018

Top 8 Facebook Auto Follower Sites 2017 - 100% Working